My little brother has great… I guess… “guy beauty supplies”? I personally love how guy products smell and would rather use them over “girly smelling” products any day- I guess it’s preference. In this post I’ll be sharing with you a few things that my brother has that are definitely worth buying. (This is not a sponsored post)
- Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash I use this product as a normal body wash and it smells so good! For about $5 for a big bottle at any drug store, it also comes in many different scents and sizes. Dove Men+Care even has special sensitive skin lines.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer for $5 on Amazon. I use this product as a leave in conditioner after I shower, and it totally soothes my dry hair.
- Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Deodorant This one may be a stretch for some ladies, but let me tell you: This keeps you smelling good all day no matter how long you stay out. And honestly, it doesn’t even smell “boyish”. It smells like pine trees. Get this for about $3 at any store that sells men’s hygiene supplies.
- Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant This deodorant slides smoothly on your skin and doesn’t leave the ugly white lines and clumps that female deodorant (sometimes) leaves. It smells really good, but also pretty manly for all of the girly-girls reading.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion For around $4 for a medium sized bottle, this lotion makes ugly skin pretty. I have eczema, and this lotion soothes it instead of irritating it like most lotions.
Alright, those are my suggestions! If you have any brother-borrows, leave them in the comments!