We all have friends that get bummed out on Valentine’s Day because they don’t have a significant other. Well, this year you can make their day by giving them this yummy and super easy Valentine! I’ll show you how I made 3.
- A piece of construction paper
- A marker
- Clear tape
- French fries
Yes. French fries. Who doesn’t ~love~ French fries?
To make the Valentines follow these easy steps:
- Cut the construction paper into however many strips you’ll need (1 per friend)
- Write “fries before guys” in a cute font
- Purchase said fries (their favorites)
- Tape your construction paper note onto the holder of the fries (the little cardboard thing they come in)
- Give to your single friends for a laugh and yummy food indulgence!
Here’s what my construction paper notes look like: