Uh-oh, it’s that time of the year again, and you feel like you’ve done everything before. Well guess what. You haven’t.
- Basic clothing items from Forever 21 Men. XXI’s men’s line has cheap, fashionable basics for your man’s closet.
Classic V-Neck Tees are $3.90, Classic Cotton Tanks are $3.90, etc.
- Printed photos of you framed. If you join Snapfish.com you will get 100 free prints, and then you can go to the dollar store and purchase picture frames! You’ll end up spending probably $5.
- Tech gear. Phone case, cute earbuds, new charger. Think about what you would want somebody to get you. For me it’s a long charger that actually works. I suggest all of the above and put it in a set.
- Gift cards. Where does he always eat? I suggest $5-$10 on a couple of fast food joints.
- Something new for his lifelong hobby. I would get my boyfriend a new basketball or a cool puzzle. This one is left up to interpretation because, while I’m great, I don’t know each and every one of your boyfriends. What does he like to do, and do often?
- Religious things. My boyfriend is Christian
, so I would get him a pretty cross to hang in his room!
- A clothing item he’s always wanted. My boyfriend loves Vineyard Vines, but he only has a few things from it. I would get him a couple of their iconic t-shirts!
- A new video game he wants. The latest 2k or Call of Duty should do fine.
Have fun and don’t go broke!
Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine!