These Bible verses will remind you why you should be thankful for God, His word, His son, etc. Meditate on these and think about what you’re grateful for–not just on Thanksgiving.
- “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-24
- “My help comes from The Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:2
- “The Lord himself will make a house for you.” 2 Samuel 7:11
- “Above all, fear the Lord and worship him faithfully with all your heart; consider the great things he has done for you.” 1 Samuel 12:24
- “Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever.” Hebrews 13:8
- “There is no rock like our God.” 1 Samuel 2:2
- “You are the God who works wonders; you have made known your strength among the peoples.” Psalm 77:14
- “But Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'” Matthew 19:26
- “When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?” Psalm 8:3-4
- “And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us.” 1 John 5:14
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
- “Be strong and courageous, do not be discouraged, for the Lord will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Psalm 139:13
- “As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.” Psalm 103:12
- “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched and dry places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden , and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.” Isaiah 58:11
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
- “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
I don’t want to make it too long for you guys, so how about you comment ones that you like? Comment on Facebook or this post.
Want to share this?