Hey everyone! 2018 was a pretty rough, self-deprecating year for me. 2019 looks like a beacon of hope to me right now– an out, a start-over, a refresh button.
My goals, at the root, attempt to remedy problems I don’t mean to create because of my anxiety and fear. In 2018 I unintentionally let myself go because of the webs my anxious mind would spin.
If you need a refresher on goal-making check out my post: Setting F’ing SMART Locke Goals
My goals are focused on school, money, and anxious habits. I’m doing a lot of damage control from 2018!
2019 New Years Resolutions
- Stop being such a pushover
- Grab life by the balls and get what I want from it
- Get as close to graduating as the year allows
- Take at least 1 summer class
- Stay in school all year
- Have a work/school mentality
- Be gluten free
- Get my savings account to $5,000
- Celebrate my 20th birthday
- Have 100 total sales for my shop
- Be patient
If you want to share some of your goals in the comments, go right ahead! I try to respond to every one of you.
Thanks for reading,